Here at Golf Livonia, we want you to have the most enjoyable experience possible when visiting our courses!
In order for us to best serve you, there are course policies and guidelines that we ask you to follow so that we can properly manage and create a positive golfing atmosphere for everyone.
Golf Cart Guidelines
- Players renting a motorized golf cart assume financial responsibility for any damage done the golf cart
- Players operating a motorized golf cart must be 18 years of age or older with proof of a valid driver’s license
- A maximum of two players and two golf bags are permitted per golf cart
- Golf carts must remain on the cart paths near all tees and greens
- Observe daily cart rules, signs, and cart traffic control
- When the course is too wet from rain, Golf Livonia Courses reserve the right to restrict carts to “cart path only” status
Rain checks are pro-rated on a per-hole basis. By dividing the rate a customer paid by the number of holes to be played, a cost per hole is established.
Using this cost per hole, customers pay for what they play and are issued rain checks written in a dollar amount for the holes which are rained out. Ex: Customer pays $18 for 9 holes with cart.
Each hole is determined to be valued at $2. For every hole that is rained out, the customer will receive $2 in rain check value. This method is applied to both green fees and cart fees.
Golf Livonia rain checks may be used at any of the three Livonia golf courses. No cash refunds.
Rules & Etiquette
- Each player must have their own bag and clubs (rental sets available)
- Only golfers allowed on the course
- Children under 9 years of age are not allowed on the course
- No Fivesomes allowed
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times (non-metal spikes). No tank tops
- All alcoholic beverages must be purchased on the premises
- Repair your ball marks, replace divots and rake the bunkers
- Keep carts on paths around the greens and tees
- Golfers are responsible for any damages caused by errant golf shots
Pace of Play
- Please keep pace with the group in front of you
- 9 Holes Completed- 2 hours and 15 minutes
- 18 holes Completed – 4 hours and 30 minutes
- You may be asked by a ranger to speed up play if falling behind
Violations of this code or any breach of golf etiquette will result in removal from the course.